Rent mobile number
When should you rent a number?
A mobile number is required for when you find yourself in need of something more than Internet access during travels abroad: messaging and phone calls via messengers and other platforms.
What is the advantage of renting a phone number?
Incoming and outgoing voice calls with stable connections, receiving and sending SMS.
Why is this the best solution?
- You will remain in contact with friends, colleagues, and loved ones.
- You’re no longer dependent on messenger operation conditions.
- Incoming calls and messages are free, a minimal fee is applied to outgoing calls and messages (tariff link).
- The rented number can be used on one or several Birka SIMs and can be freely transferred between cards.
- You can return the number once you’re done using it.
Only Birka SIM and eSIM cardholders can rent phone numbers.